On our first investigation, Lacey Fox had the most EVP's on her analog tape recorder.
We took those EVP's and screened them through our MAGIX editing software. Here is what we got....
- During the investigations, a book fell off the shelf of the Gift Shop. Well, fell is not quite what
it did, it flew out and then down. Out about 2 feet and down to the floor. John Carr was downstairs collecting his some
of his equipment and checking the video. He asked, "Did somebody fall?". Upon playback of Lacey's tape we got this young girls
voice saying, "Meee".
- Then we had a child entity play with her audio recorder.
On the second investigation, we caught our first EVP within the first 10 minutes. This was caught by Mark
Lewis on his Mp3 recorder.
- Mark Lewis caught this woman's voice, saying, "oh, my" as he commented on how the place was decorated.
The group did 2 round robin EVP sessions.
Here is what we got.
- John Carr got this EVP of Mark feeling the entity saying it's concern and Albert repeats his message twice,
"Why is he talking to us?"
- We were saying the "Lord's Prayer", trying to help the spirits through a portal we made by our prayers. You
here a man's voice say......"You need Sufferage!"
- John Carr, caught this, after the question of ...Is Albert in the Room? A spirit whisper is heard on his Digital